April 4, 2014 Leave a comment
Ci3 will co-sponsor the Sexual and Reproductive Justice Graduate Student Working Conference on Friday, April 11 from 9:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality (5733 S. University Ave., Chicago).
During this one-day conference, graduate students from UChicago and area universities will present works-in-progress on sexual and reproductive justice.
- Bria Berger, Social Work, University of Chicago
- Noreen Fagan-Charge, Journalism, Carleton University
- Emily Lyons, Comparative Human Development, University of Chicago
- Claire McKinney, Political Science, University of Chicago
- Erin Moore, Comparative Human Development, University of Chicago
- Ellen Rebman, University of Chicago Medical School
- Kristin Ryder, Gender and Women’s Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Dilara Uskup, Political Science, University of Chicago
RSVPs are required to attend – please email email@example.com. Persons with disabilities who will require accommodation should contact CSGS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 702-9936.