Are you between the ages of 15-24 years and interested in contraception, STI prevention and technology?
Ci3 is seeking young people to assist in the development of a mobile app to help youth make healthy decisions about contraception and STI prevention.
Our first meeting will be held Wednesday, December 3, from 4:30-6 p.m. at Ci3’s offices at 1225 E. 60th St., on The University of Chicago campus in Hyde Park.
RSVP is required. Please contact Dr. Lucy Hebert at (773) 834-7196 or email@example.com to confirm your spot.
- What will I be doing? You will help to design a mobile app, by engaging in a series of group discussions focusing on pregnancy and STI prevention. We will lead every session, all you have to do is come ready to participate. We even provide dinner!
- What is the time commitment? You will participate in 8 sessions over the next 2 years. Each session will last 1-2 hours.
- Where will it take place? All sessions will be held at the Ci3 offices (1225 E. 60th St. on The University of Chicago campus in Hyde Park).
- What do I get out of it? Over the course of 2 years, you will be compensated $300.
Why you should work with us:
- Help create a dynamic tool to encourage young people like you to engage in healthy sexual behavior
- Learn about mobile app development, human-centered design, and sexual and reproductive health
- Collaborate with clinicians, researchers and your peers as an interdisciplinary team
For more information or to RSVP to the Dec. 3 session, please contact Dr. Lucy Hebert at (773) 834-7196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.